[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Eclipse + JBoss Debug Mode issue

nameghino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 22 10:47:25 EDT 2008

Yes, the application contains several EJB3 beans, and I'm aware of the usual deployment time.

I also checked run.bat for a line like the one you posted, but there's only one, and it's commented.

anonymous wrote :
  | rem JPDA options. Uncomment and modify as appropriate to enable remote debugging.
  | rem set JAVA_OPTS=-Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8787,server=y,suspend=y %JAVA_OPTS%

And no, what I'm trying to debug is the application running on the server, after it's been deployed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152723#4152723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152723