[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - File path is looked in the server machine

varundoda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 23 03:38:14 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have created a form in which it takes the path of the file, reads the file and then writes that file in another file. The problem is that when I access the application from other machine (the machine on which server is not running) then when i give the file path it looks for the path on the machine on which server is running. I don't want that. Instead it should look for the file on the machine on which the path is given.

Can anyone help me in this?

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152889#4152889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152889