[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Drools: Newbie terminology question

jayne2520 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 23 19:15:28 EDT 2008

What do you call it when you combine several assertions? Is this possible with Drools?

Example: your working memory is full of marble objects. If you have a red marble, a blue marble, and a yellow marble you have enough to make a set.

I know how to test each marble for its color but how do you test several objects?

I've tried searching for this but I'm not sure what its called so I get way too many returns.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153110#4153110

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153110