[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Access to jnp://localhost:1100 is denied on IPv6 dual st

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 24 09:06:39 EDT 2008

I've been unable to reproduce your problem with the setup you sent me. I have no problem sending messages.

What's in your /etc/hosts file?  Mine includes

  | # Do not remove the following line, or various programs
  | # that require network functionality will fail.
  | 127.0.0.1	localhost.localdomain	localhost
  | ::1	localhost6.localdomain6	localhost6

What params are you passing to run.sh when you start JBoss?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153164#4153164

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153164