[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - How to deploy an EAr in JBOSS from the command line

padmarathiprithvi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 00:45:21 EDT 2008

I am migrating my product from OC4j to JBoss.I would like to deploy
EAR from Command prompt.I neither want to copy the Ear to deploy directory nor use the tools to deploy my EAR.
Also I would like to know how to make use of plan files which takes the inputs from jboss.xml and jboss-web.xml during this deployment from the command prompt.

If some has worked on this Kindly help me out on this issue.

thanks
Padmarathi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153469#4153469

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153469