[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Hi Friends help me

ramsblogs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 03:35:11 EDT 2008

I am working on weblogic -jboss Migration.
My usecase is like below.
I need to create
NEW JMSSERVER --> new jdbcstore --> NEW CONNECTION FACTORY --> Config Queues  [ To run on this particlar JMSSERVER ]

My Question is how to create a JMSSERVER in Jboss and how to map this connection factory,queues & jdbc store's to run in that particular server.

The equivalent weblogic code is as below.

 <JMSServer Name="WSStoreForwardInternalJMSServertamaserver"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153486#4153486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153486