[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - New user forced to change password

HerQpapa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 08:34:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

 I am using portal 2.6.2 on a Sun box with MySQL backend.

I have to implement a feature which is required by ISO 9001 Security Cert. New users must be forced to change their password on first login.
I've been reading through the portal docs and the jboss wiki but it seems it is not a default feature provided by the Portal.
My question: could anybody suggest a quick resolution for my problem? I mean any reliable third party portlet or framework or any examples?

Thanks in advance!

H.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154261#4154261

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154261