[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Adding ICEFaces components to pallet on Leopard

Lightguard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 30 23:59:53 EDT 2008

I have a seam-gen project I imported on my mac (tried this on Windows too, didn't work either) that I would like to add icefaces components to the pallet.  I've tried dnd, that didn't work, I've tried importing (http://docs.jboss.org/tools/2.1.0.GA/en/jsf/html/palette.html#AddingCustomJSFTagsToTheRedHatPalette7433) and that didn't work either, didn't see it the list of TLD files when I clicked browse either.  Am I missing something or does this just not work?

I'm running on Leopard 10.5.2 with a standard Europa EE install with the JBoss Tools installed (2.0.1.GA).  Any help would be great.  I'm getting by switching windows to look at the docs (which I'm okay with), but it would be nice to have inside eclipse.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154807#4154807

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154807