[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How to access webservice

majeric do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 1 07:15:21 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm new at webservices and have been searching for solution but couldn't find this specific problem anywhere. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the first one with this problem, but anyway.

I have a webservice that works fine on my local machine. I access to it with URL: http://127.0.0.1:8081/taskws/TaskService?wsdl
Web services looks like this:
@Stateless
  | @WebContext(contextRoot="/taskws")
  | @WebService(name = "TaskService", serviceName = "TaskService")
  | public class TaskService implements TaskServiceRemote {
  | //...
  | }

But problem appears when I deploy on my server. I can't acces my web services there. I have an application instaled like this:
in application.xml:
<context-root>/<context-root>
in jboss-web:
<jboss-web>
  | 	<virtual-host>test</virtual-host>
  | 	<context-root>/</context-root>
  | </jboss-web>

and in server.xml: a have a host:
<Host name="test" autoDeploy="false" deployOnStartup="false" deployXML="false">
  | 		<Alias>test.domain.com</Alias>
  | 	</Host>

Jboss runs on localhost and I access to jboss via apache mod_jk.

How do I have to configure to have access to this service.
application works fine if I access test.domain.com.

I appriciate your help.

Uros

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186166#4186166

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186166