[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Task nodes problem

Black83Angel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 1 12:38:00 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm an italian developer approaching jBPM with NetBeans+GlassFish, and I'm encountering some problems in managing tasks and task nodes: I've created a process definition with a start-state, two task nodes (separated by a simple state I only use to check che flow) and a transition between the two (so I defined the tasks in the processdefinition.xml file). I was trying to get from the first task to the second by completing them, but I don't understand very well how to use the task management stuff.

I read that to obtain a task instance you have to call:
TaskInstance taskInstance = (TaskInstance) processInstance.getTaskMgmtInstance().getTaskInstances().iterator().next();

where "processInstance" is a process instance created from a process definition etc; but how must I do if I have more than one task?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186181#4186181

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186181