[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Booting faster by deleting stuff

EricJava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 3 18:39:49 EST 2008

What are the services in the default profile that we can safely get rid of?  A lot of stuff is running, and I don't understand what all of it is.  I know that some of it, like JBossMQ, are legacy things that we never use, but when I delete it, I get errors while starting.

I would like to be able to run less stuff for faster restarts.  Also, I would prefer not to have URLs exposed from some unneeded services like JBossMQ.  Any suggestions or answers to my vague question here?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186509#4186509

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186509