[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Intermittent 503 error

mridulmishra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 4 04:28:04 EST 2008

Hi,
      Not sure if this is the right forum but let me try.

   We are getting quite frequently 503 error in Apache log. Some time's we get the error  as below in mod_jk.log at web server's
::jk_lb_worker.c (1229): All tomcat instances failed, no more workers left for recovery

but some other time's in access log  error like below is displayed
 "GET /userAccountCreation.form HTTP/1.1" 503 410 "http://www.XXXX.com/logIn.form" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; fi; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3"

Can you please provide a way to rectify this?

Thanks,
Mridul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186590#4186590

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186590