[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Using enviroment variables in persistence.xml

dyahav do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 4 05:27:14 EST 2008

Yes, I mean OS environmet.

I have a project that contains a persistence.xml file. this file contains the database configuration including the username and password.
For development, I would like to deploy this project in other machines using their owning JBoss (that is, each machine has its own AS).

Instead of modifying the persistence.xml I would like to use an environment variable that defined in each machine.

Thanks
dyahav

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186609#4186609

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186609