[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: deploy a procesee to jboss server suing java code

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 4 06:42:54 EST 2008

My first impresion is that your code have a wrong path to the upload server.. I do not know the SOA platform but i think the correct path is

  | /jbpm-console/upload

so try to change this line in your code:

  | deployTask.setServerDeployer("/jbpm-console/app/upload");

  | deployTask.setServerDeployer("/jbpm-console/upload");

if this is not the problem please let me know and we try to solve it together.
Greetings!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186642#4186642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186642