[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Connection Closed error during

m_antonyrajesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 4 07:25:41 EST 2008

For our application we need to get a unique ID from the request and store it in the DB and replicate in JBoss cache.So that next time when the same ID comes in the request we can load the node from DB and check for the existence of the ID.But sometime it is not working and throwing the below error in the console

|2008Oct14|15:30:07.513|ERROR|ClientCertJsseListener1-193|org.jboss.cache.loader.JDBCCacheLoader|?(?:?)|Failed to load node for fqn /ID/00001: Closed Connection
java.sql.SQLException: Closed Connection

 and as the result the same number(0001) is allowed twice and it does makes the major problem.Does anybody has idea on the same?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186661#4186661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186661