[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM Task Form

ziccardi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 4 09:10:18 EST 2008

That's a pity...

I wanted to give the team who developes flows the ability to define the flow and the input forms, so that they could update the whole flow (both the XML and the forms) in one time, without requiring to deploy again the web application...

Than, in my web application I would just need to show the pages they declared inside the PAR file...

I'll go on implementing my own interface and just using jBPM for flow execution.
Thank you very much!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186702#4186702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186702