[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - How to disable login+password popup when calling JBossWS in

thoste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 4 12:10:01 EST 2008

When I call JBossWS in browser on a certain machine by entering:

http://127.0.0.1:8080/jbossws/

then a popup appears prompting me for username and login.

This security dialog does NOT appear in other installations of JBossAS + JBossWS

How do I

a) disable this popup (and allow always a connect/browsing)

or

b) enter the username+password in a (which ?) config xml file
which in turn is AUTOMATICALLY used in the future for login?

Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186765#4186765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186765