[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Modal Panel in JBoss portal or hide/show portlets

ratheesh.nair do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 4 14:30:07 EST 2008

Hi,

I was wondering is there any way where I can show a model popup window in Jboss portlet (either using <rich:modelpanel> or something else). I was trying hard to show a modal panel/window with results from database inside a datatable control available in rich faces. No luck for me...

Also if the above option is not available, is there any alternative like hide/show portlets at runtime through code. In this case I can delegate a seperate portlet showing results and hide/show the portlet at runtime there by simulating the effect of a popup window.

I think this scenario will be there for almost all the database driven projects, please post your thoughts on this.

thanks
Ratheesh.R.Nair

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186806#4186806

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186806