[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unable to add portlets with 2.7.0

rutfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 4 16:40:58 EST 2008

Thanks for the feedback.

I upgraded to JDK 1.5.0_16.
Performed an ant clean followed by a deploy-all.

I get the same problem when accessing as admin:
https://www.myserver/portal/authsec/portal/admin/default/AdminPortletWindow?action=1&org.jboss.portletbridge.VIEWID=%2Fjsf%2Fobjects.xhtml&org.jboss.portletbridge.NAMESPACE=jbpns_2fadmin_2fdefault_2fAdminPortletWindowsnpbj

Not surprisingly, if I create a user and configure the dashboard, I get the same trace.

https://www.myserver/portal/authsec/configure?action=2&editPageSelect=default

Ideas? Is there something else I should upgrade?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186833#4186833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186833