[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - One way SSL hanshake between jboss(client) and weblogic(se

patwary_shiva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 4 19:19:42 EST 2008

I have a requirement to do One way SSL handshake from one server (jboss server) to another server( weblogic ).Both the servers are SSL configured.
I am using httpclient  to do httppost .

I also need to verify server certificate to make sure that I am talking to the right server. I am not sure how do i do it  programatically.

I  am trying to understand how this can be done. Since we are using two different application servers we cannot use each others API's.

Regards
shiva

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186858#4186858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186858