[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: deploy a procesee to jboss server using java code

Grid.Qian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 5 04:27:53 EST 2008

Thanks!
Using the method that you said need to set a jbpm runtime to the project in  eclipse. But now my project only has jboss esb runtime and cann't set jbpm runtime. How can I get the jbpm runtime location?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186926#4186926

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186926