[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Listeners for BPEL <receive> activities

dhanushgopinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 5 05:49:39 EST 2008

Hi,

For a receive activity that is a start activity(createInstance="yes") I figured out that the Listener is
anonymous wrote : org.jbpm.bpel.integration.jms.StartListener and its onMessage method is called when I start the bpel process, and hence I can get hold of the input data.

My bpel process also have other receive activities and I want to tap these calls too. But I do not find any listeners for them.

There is a class org.jbpm.bpel.integration.jms.RequestListener , but its onMessage method is never called. I tried debugging a bit, and found out that the SOAPHandler is directly sending a JMS request to the queue in its sendRequest() method. Once this is send I am not able to see how the information flows.

Any inputs in this regard will be helpful for me.

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards
Dhanush

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186961#4186961