[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: How to disable login+password popup when calling JBossWS

thoste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 5 14:47:03 EST 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : What version of JBossAS are you using? Or are you using JBoss EAP? That might explain why you are being asked to log in on localhost but other installations are nor requiring this.

Yes, I am working with JBoss EAP from JBoss Development Studio.

Why is JBoss EAP different from "normal JBoss AS" ?

Again: How can I suppress user+pw prompt (for JBoss EAP) ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187051#4187051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187051