[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: how to share file system folder accoss Jboss Application

chicken do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 5 21:42:12 EST 2008

"noelo" wrote : Some suggestions

  | If its properties that you want to load you could look at the Jboss property-service.
  | It also might be an idea to bind the data to jndi and look it up in your apps..
  | Alternatively you could look at look at using jboss cache.
  |
  | regards
  | Noel
Thank for your suggestions but perhaps you misunderstood what i mean.
my problem is
- my application stores and access data in a folder ( for example: I use a folder to store all uploaded data C:\\upload)
- if there are two nodes in my clustering environment, for ex: node A and node B, there will be two upload folder, one in node A and another in node B. So I could not sure that data in node A and node B is the same.
- to solve this problem, I plan to create a share folder in the network and All nodes in the cluster will share the same data folder.
- because, I don't have any experience in this problem so I am not sure that solution is good enough (can all nodes concurrently access for reading and writing data in one share folder?). can I just use a normal share folder as I do in Windows system or I have to use special devices or other softwares?
- any one who have experience in this problem could give me your real-practice solution?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187150#4187150

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187150