[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: advice needed, simultaneously active tasks where there i

rossputin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 04:10:41 EST 2008

Hi,

I am just in the process of rolling out a new version of one of our processes, to test the blocking versus no blocking update impact, and indeed to see whether this will fix our problem.

In the Eclipse properties tab for a given task, I assume I should have both blocking and signalling checked for each task in the process ?

If signalling is checked but not blocking, is it possible that clicking on a transition in the web application could move the process on before a task is complete ?

Thanks,

Ross

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187223#4187223

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187223