[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Question re Hot deployment of JSPs

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 06:48:48 EST 2008

"clewis at virgin" wrote : If I hot deploy a JSP by dropping it into the right location in an exploded war, does this cause the Unified Class Loader associated with the war to be dropped and recreated?

I guess you mean, if you change an existent jsp or add a new jsp to a exploded war, does it redeploy the war. If that's what your question meant, then no - hot deploying jsps will not re-deploy the application.

Let us know if you meant something else :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187310#4187310

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187310