[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Howto install custom classloader

Deady do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 10:01:54 EST 2008

Hi,

I want to write MBean deployer for dar archives, dar archive is simple jar archive with dbclasses.properties in its META-INF dir. In the properties file I'll describe db connection parameters and packages, which can be loaded from db.

Next I want to create my classloader to fetch classes from db if they match db packages, so access to UCL for new instance of the class for the first time would call my classloader. How can I do this (I mean only classloader stuff)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187373#4187373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187373