[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: need help on import tld file

skyon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 12:11:48 EST 2008

I got my problem worked around.

Basically it is not finding any of the TLD files because my projects are not considered having JSF capabilities. (they are existing projects setup using SEAM, facelets and richfaces).

Following akazakov's suggestion creating a sample project I used JBoss Tools to generate a JSF project. And it worked this time. The good thing is that after I loaded the TLD file I deleted the testing project and it still works.

So I am good with it now.

Thanks a lot akazakov.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187435#4187435

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187435