[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Browser access to web service parameters

Barn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 16:42:36 EST 2008

Hello,
     Trying to get the Hello World example to run I can get to the screen with the console and the HelloWorld Process listed (as the only process).  Then I can get a screen with the URL: http://localhost:8080/hello/Greeter? that says "And Now... Some Services" but the service listed (sayHello) is not clickable and I don't know how to get to the place where I can input values to the variable which will be concatenated with "Hello".
     When I had made a web service in C# it was possible to go to that service and type in values to the input variables.  Can I do that here?
     Thanks,
          Barn

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187545#4187545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187545