[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: viewing JMS messages and queues created

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 16:49:53 EST 2008

I have run it in 5.0.0.CR2. It sort of works (can't recall what doesn't).

You can also get the sources using (you need to have Subversion to run this command):

svn co http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/embjopr/trunk/

The build.txt file contains build instructions. You will end up with a version specifically built for 5.0. And I hope that that version is working now, last time I did this it was not working at all, but that is one of the things you have to put up with for development code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187546#4187546

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187546