[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: How to pass whole ValueObjects as parameter to a webserv

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 7 09:01:40 EST 2008

"pxstein" wrote : Nearly all of the web service examples show on how to pass single input parameters as "string" or "int" to a web service.

  | But what if I want to pass a whole Java class ValueObject like e.g.
  |
  | public class MyValueObj {
  |     public String name;
  |     public int value;
  |     protected boolean result;  }
  |
  | Is there somewhere an example (client and webservice implementation)
  | of passing such more complex ValueObjects to a web service?
  |
  | Peter
Take a look at the jbossws testsuite, package org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.advanced.retail for instance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187717#4187717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187717