[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - "Clean" in Eclipse gives error "Cannot rename web.xml" only

pxstein do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 7 14:04:37 EST 2008

At first I started successful the default configuration of JBossAS EAP v4.3 from JBoss Development Suite.
Then I performed a "clean..." which means undeploy of all existing *.war web services from this
server. Unfortunately the server shows the following error as a result:

17:14:35,528 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] undeploy, ctxPath=/aTest, warUrl=.../deploy/aTest.war/
17:14:35,560 ERROR [MainDeployer] Deployer destroy failed for: file:/C:/jbdevstu/jboss-eap/jboss-as/server/default/deploy/aTest.war/
org.jboss.wsf.spi.deployment.WSFDeploymentException: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Cannot rename web.xml: C:\jbdevstudio\jboss-eap\jboss-as\server\default\deploy\aTest.war\WEB-INF\web.xml.org
        at org.jboss.wsf.spi.deployment.WSFDeploymentException.rethrow(Unknown Source)
        at org.jboss.wsf.framework.deployment.DeploymentAspectManagerImpl.failsafeDestroy(Unknown Source)
        at org.jboss.wsf.framework.deployment.DeploymentAspectManagerImpl.undeploy(Unknown Source)
        at org.jboss.wsf.container.jboss42.ArchiveDeployerHook.undeploy(ArchiveDeployerHook.java:111)
        at org.jboss.wsf.container.jboss42.DeployerInterceptor.destroy(DeployerInterceptor.java:112)

Why?

When I do the same with a JBoss server v4.2.3 (which comes and is installed separately from JBDevStudio)
then there is no such error.

No config change were made to the JBOssEAP server

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187804#4187804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187804