[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: i want to disable page

Nagendra1020 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 00:10:36 EST 2008

Thanks peterj

it working but page tab is not getting disable. I am sending my *-object.xml code. This google page tab is display for all user who dont have admin righ. But open only for admin right. My requirement is that I want display goolge page tab on browser only for those user who have admin right.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

      <if-exists>overwrite</if-exists>
      <parent-ref>default</parent-ref>

         <page-name>Google</page-name>

         <window-name>HelloWorldJSPPortletWindow</window-name>
         <instance-ref>HelloWorldJSPPortletInstance</instance-ref>
         center
         1

                  theme.renderSetId
                  emptyRenderer