[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Error creating Seam 2.1.0 SP1 Web Project with Tools 3 b

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 02:29:19 EST 2008

hmm....this looks very much like a old bug in Eclipse Dali (JPA) support which should be fixed in Ganymede.

Are you 100% sure you are running Ganymede and not an old install ? :)

The workaround for the old bug was to not choose JPA when creating the project but enable it after the project have been created in the Project Facets properties on the project.

Let me know if that works and wether it keeps happening on new projects since then we need to follow up with eclipse Dali project.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188014#4188014

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188014