[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Generate entities + Oracle

2dc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 07:31:36 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to generate entities for a seam project using Eclipse with Jboss tools.
I'm using Oracle 10g.
It works fine if I use seam-gen in command line but the Jboss tool gives me the following error :

anonymous wrote :
  | Can't generate seam entities
  |   org.hibernate.cfg.JDBCBinderException: Duplicate class name 'org.domain.ORA.entity.AllFileGroups' generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(SYS._ALL_FILE_GROUPS)'. Same name where generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(SYS._ALL_FILE_GROUPS)'
  |   Duplicate class name 'org.domain.ORA.entity.AllFileGroups' generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(SYS._ALL_FILE_GROUPS)'. Same name where generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(SYS._ALL_FILE_GROUPS)'
  |     org.hibernate.cfg.JDBCBinderException: Duplicate class name 'org.domain.ORA.entity.AllFileGroups' generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(SYS._ALL_FILE_GROUPS)'. Same name where generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(SYS._ALL_FILE_GROUPS)'
  |     Duplicate class name 'org.domain.ORA.entity.AllFileGroups' generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(SYS._ALL_FILE_GROUPS)'. Same name where generated for 'org.hibernate.mapping.Table(SYS._ALL_FILE_GROUPS)'

I think that the difference between the tool and the command line is that I can set the hibernate.default_schema property in my build.properties file.
How can I specify that in Eclipse?

Thanks in advance for your help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188095#4188095

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188095