[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Replacing the logic that returns the corrospoding WS java ob

yanivc24 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 08:49:30 EST 2008

Hi

I am new to JbossWS, I have to say that I very much relate to the message posted at :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=145268
I really feel frustrated. all the given documentation is unstructured properly. and many assumptions are made on the reader without specifying prior knowledge requirements.

Anyhow, What I'd like to achieve is to be able to have the WS layer instantiate beans that reside on a remote server in order to invoke the required java methods
I am wondering if there is a class or an interface that I can replace to implement only the logic that returns the required java object to preform the WS opertation. I will implement that class such that is will return remote bean proxy objects.

I hope I made my question clear.

Many Thanks,

Yaniv

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188120#4188120