[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Hibernate Filters on EJB3 Entity Beans

ddennis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 09:03:32 EST 2008

Hello everyone -

I am facing the following problem:

I have an Entity Bean with a Hibernate @Filter Annotation.

I manage to activate that filter from my stateless session bean by casting my EntityManager to a Hibernate session and then calling session.setFilter().

However, I would like to have that filter set for ALL EntityManagers that are injected into my session beans.

I presume I would have to configure the Hibernate SessionFactory in some way to return the sessions with the filters enabled already.

Does anyone have a good pointer for me?

I am very thankful for any kind of help ;-)

Thanks,
Dennis

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188129#4188129

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188129