[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Problems Getting HTTP Response

ramboid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 11:28:14 EST 2008

Thank you Wolfgang,
The server that runs PBSITest is a remote server, running a webservice.  Hence, I lack control upon its configuration.  I am trying to use the webservice from a JBoss web application, running in my server.

I think that this is an internal error of the remote webservice and the instructions are for the remote server; not the client

I believe that the remote webservice is an aspx running in a Windows box, perhaps IIS.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188181#4188181

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188181