[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: replacement of REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL when using annota

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 12:44:48 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : or still not really understanding our needs ?

I agree with this statement. Look at your first post, and then at your second. In the second post you suddenly throw in a lot of information (php and .net clients, load balancer) that was completely missing from the first post. So the first question that comes to my mind is: what else are you not telling us? It is hard to help someone when they have not provided all of the information necessary to provide an answer.

Perhaps a complete example of what you are hoping to achieve and what you are seeing instead would help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188219#4188219

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188219