[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Cannot start Jboss

jesfalso do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 16:59:00 EST 2008

Thanks Peter for your answer, but I'm running jboss in my local PC (I have only one at home) and I have written "http://localhost:8080" in the browser (I have just copied it now from there). I haven't either selected anything in the window, and I have tried to access several times either in Internet Explorer or in Mozilla Firefox.
I have to say that when I try to start jboss the browser seems to hang when I try to access localhost at 8080, but when jboss is off it shows an error that this page doesn't exist, so I know that jboss is working but not properly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188289#4188289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188289