[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: replacement of REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL when using annota

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 17:16:48 EST 2008

If I understand you correctly, I think that what you are saying is that when a client accesses the wsdl via https://192.168.1.123:8443/myapp/mySoapService?wsdl, that you want the wsdl returned to contain:

<soap:address location='https://192.168.1.123:8443/myapp/mySoapService'/>

but at this time it is returning:

<soap:address location='https://123.123.123.123:8443/myapp/mySoapService'/>

Note I am guessing that 123.123.123.123 is the internally-accessible IP address (that is, the hosts configured IP address) and that 192.168.1.123 is the IP address accessible from outside the firewall (that is, the IP address used by the firewall/router). Even after reading your post several times I am not exactly sure which is the physical IP address and which is the IP address accessible outside the firewall.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188291#4188291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188291