[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Classloading docs?

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 06:13:06 EST 2008

"emmartins" wrote :
  | UnifiedClassLoader ucl = (UnifiedClassLoader) Thread
  |                    .currentThread().getContextClassLoader();
  |            UnifiedLoaderRepository3 lr = (UnifiedLoaderRepository3) ucl
  |                    .getLoaderRepository();
  |            RepositoryClassLoader cl = lr.newClassLoader(
  |                    getTempClassDeploymentDir().toURL(), new File(
  |                            getUnitJarFile().getName()).toURL(), true);

Due to such hacks, we made new CL more bullet proof. ;-)

"emmartins" wrote :
  | Now the context class loader is a BaseClassLoader and looking at that object  through debug I don't find something similar as the "old" repository :-)

Repository == Domain.

ClassLoaderSystem --> ClassLoaderDomain --> ClassLoader
Check AbstractLevelClassLoaderSystemDeployer on how this all fits together.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188431#4188431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188431