[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Executable file created by install4j can not be run

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 06:50:15 EST 2008

Could you please try running aopc with this property enabled?

    <sysproperty key="jboss.aop.instrumentor" value="org.jboss.aop.instrument.ClassicInstrumentor"/>

You must also run the application with this property set as above in order for this to work.

This will use an older instrumentation mode. If you stop from getting the VerifyError you mentioned, then we might have a bug in our generated advisor mode. if you still see the VerifyError, then the problem might be with install4j. It will recquire further investigation, though.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188445#4188445

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188445