[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Cannot start Jboss

jesfalso do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 13:46:17 EST 2008

Sorry Peter but none of this tests worked. I'm starting to think that something is wrong with the 8080 port of my computer. I have wrtitten netstat -an in my computer without starting jboss but there is nothing listening on this port. Is there any other port which can make any interference in jboss?
On the other hand I have Java JDK 6 and this jboss, and I have tried others and happen the same.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188565#4188565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188565