[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - HA-JNDI and SFSB Bean

mohitanchlia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 15:37:31 EST 2008

http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossas/freezone/docs/Clustering_Guide/beta422/html/clustering-jndi-how.html

Above link talks about Cluster Wide JNDI tree. My question is how can I see this tree. It also says that objects are rarely bound to in cluster-wide JNDI tree. How can I verify if an Object is bound in cluster wide JNDI tree.

Another, question I have is what happens when a statefull session bean session fails over to other node. How does it work? How does the context and session binds to new node?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188597#4188597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188597