[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Setting up XA datasource with oranxo driver and RAC

jplater do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 16:07:03 EST 2008

I am trying to setup a XA datasource that uses the oraxno driver and connects to oracle RAC.  I can't seem to figure out what the xml file should look like.  I searched around and found http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12246 but it doesn't show any examples with the oranxo drivers.  Does anyone know how to do this or where I can find more information on how to do it?  I have been able to get normal datasource to work with the oranxo driver and connect to RAC but I can't figure out how to do XA datasources.  Judging by the oranxo documentation it looks like I should do something like:

  |     <xa-datasource-property name="User">USERNAME</xa-datasource-property>
  |     <xa-datasource-property name="Password">PASSWORD</xa-datasource-property>
  |     <xa-datasource-property name="Host">HOST</xa-datasource-property>
  |     <xa-datasource-property name="Port">PORT</xa-datasource-property>
  |     <xa-datasource-property name="Service">SERVICENAME</xa-datasource-property>
  |     <xa-datasource-property name="Failover">True</xa-datasource-property>
  |     <xa-datasource-property name="Host1">HOST1</xa-datasource-property>
  |     <xa-datasource-property name="Port1">PORT1</xa-datasource-property>
  |     <xa-datasource-property name="Host2">HOST2</xa-datasource-property>
  |     <xa-datasource-property name="Port2">PORT2</xa-datasource-property>

But it doesn't work - it complains that setHost2() doesn't exist.  Anyone have any success setting this up? Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188604#4188604

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188604