[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Cannot start Jboss

jesfalso do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 17:36:35 EST 2008

Thanks, but I have brand news. I have just seen (it was too quickly I hadn't been able to read it) that when I try to start jboss it shows an exception which says that "could not start on port 1099 address already in use: JVM_Bind" or something like this. I have looked for the proccess in this port with netstat -aon andto my surprise the palication who is already using this port is java.exe. I have tried to finish but it appears later.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188614#4188614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188614