[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Cannot start Jboss

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 17:53:41 EST 2008

That is fine. I have about a dozen different JVMs installed on my PC (from 1.3.1 through 1.6.0_10). They will not interfere with each other. Simply set JAVA_HOME to the one you want to use. According to an earlier post you are using 1.6.0_10.

If you want to clean up some room on your hard drive, you can uninstall "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 3". If you don't need 1.4.2, you can uninstall it.

I don't see a 1.5.0 version, which makes me believe that you did not try item #4 from one of my prior posts.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188616#4188616

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188616