[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Cannot build bottom up web service in eclipse using JBos

Grid.Qian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 21:54:01 EST 2008

Denny means  in the first page of the JBossWS wizard, there are a configuration item: Service Project. You should set the Service Project = your project that contain your java class.
This is a bug, I will fix it.
And do you do as my steps? Are there some issues?
Please let me know your results.

"newmanw10" wrote : In the * Service Project *??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188639#4188639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188639