[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss-4.2.3 giving problem when loading

sentcs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 00:30:45 EST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

We have rectified this problem by following steps.

1. we have enabled the trace log.
2. We found the exact probelm i mean found the particular channel id and which pageOrd getting probelm by following SQL query.

SELECT MESSAGE_ID, DELIVERY_COUNT, PAGE_ORD, SCHED_DELIVERY FROM JBM_MSG_REF WHERE CHANNEL_ID = 357 order by PAGE_ORD

3. above query returns invalid data for page_ord column as pasted below.

45655379, 0, 117, 0
45655312, 0, 149, 0
45655313, 0, 150, 0

 Here we can see the inorder second row for page_ord column which has formatted by bold letter for your reference.

4. Then we have updated page_org to 148 instead of 117.

5. After mage above chanegs, now jboss is working fine.

MY DOUBT:

1. Why the page_org column got changed to inorder.
2. In which scenario page_org column will get afftect.
3. If we getting this probelm what is proper way to resolve this same.

Please kindly request to give any steps to resolve this.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188647#4188647

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188647